The Zecrey Protocol Public Testnet is currently operational!
Following several months of development, Zecrey is finally live! With a smooth transaction experience, Zecrey is the ultimate privacy solution for anyone wanting to protect their private information. Before you try out the app, take a few minutes to read our introduction and usage manual.
Zecrey is an L2 privacy protocol that enables cross-chain privacy. Its goal is to provide a better alternative to the crypto world’s ecological isolation.
Zecrey is a multi-chain wallet that features two layers. Its L1 wallet can store multiple coins and its L2 counterpart can perform cross-chain transactions.
Zecrey’s core features include a privacy cross-chain bridge and a cross-chain asset swap.
Public Testnet supports the L1 and L2 multi-chain asset management features. These features allow users to store and transfer multi-chain assets.
Guide to use Zecrey Wallet
Install the extension (Google Chrome recommended)
- You can download Zecrey extension directly on Zecrey official website and install it from chrome web store.
Create your new wallet account
- Set account password (at least eight digits) and backup seed phrase carefully.
Multi-chain assets management
- Multi-chain assets could be managed in Zecrey wallet. And assets could be sorted by chain network or token type.
- You could make transfers to any L1 address compatible with Zecrey wallet.
- In L1 wallet, users could deposit assets into another L2 account, whether it is your own or other people’s L2 account.
- Select an asset to lock and you will get rewards.
- You can make one to many transfer in L2 with the transaction information encrypted.
- Make a cross-chain private swap on L2.
- Add liquidity as you do in Uniswap, and Zecrey realizes this function in plug-in wallet.
- You can unlock assets to circulate your tokens, and the unlocked assets will be released to L2 wallet.
- You can withdraw your assets from L2 to any L1 address compatible with Zecrey wallet.
To get the most out of the game, please read Zecrey’s Handbook. If there are any problems, please talk to us in Discord or the chat room.
The public test will last until January 31, 2022. During this period, players can submit feedback form to help us improve the game through the form below
Welcome to join Zecrey community!
Official website: https://www.zecrey.com